Wednesday, December 03, 2014

in (parentheSwiss) poetry

(Genoux, Jenni, Famos, Voelin, Meier,
Wandelere, Pusterla, Lerjen-Sarbach,
Tappy, Giovanni Orelli, Plouda, Chessex,
Giorgio Orelli, Lansel)


by Roberto Lavidez

something
in me
resists and
chokes
blazes up
at the
slightest
breath
no longer
to the future
but to
the past
your
thoughts
will go
moments
fleeting
lizardlike
bid us
savor life
to the full
words
this day
coming back
to graze
my lips
the udders
of cows are
emptied
and tomorrow
those in
the cities
drink
the milk
everyone
will leave
without me
I’ll linger
among
the leaves
near the
lime tree
needing
only to
sense time
in the new
world
after the
fall of
syntax trees
and main
clauses
the loss
of certainties
and
affirmations
left
will be
parentheses
incidentals and
interjections
whenever
I’m all alone
you are
all here
all our
mingled
lives
only the
wind will
revolve
around
our vanished
voices
in the
depths of
the earth
in the
center of
the world
in my face
traces of
time
smile
at me
when
melancholy
would
invade me
with the
earthly
smell
of the
rain
amid such
a familiar
silence
the dead
live more
than the
living
the laurels
on your
graves are
meaningless
human glory
is worth
nothing!
the pleasure
of pissing
without
a hint
of worry
about the
moon or
the wind

©robertolavidez2014  













No comments:

Post a Comment