Saturday, November 29, 2014



odes of
all Nerudas

by Roberto Lavidez

I like you
as clay
and sand
I hold you
and shape
you
as you
shaped me
I touch you
and you open
like a faded
rose that
revives for
me alone
my breast
opens like
a bough
light’s
poppies
quiver in
our hearts
the water
flows and
sings
the sky
overhead
is a warm
corolla
your heart
of earth
lent
fertility
and force
to my songs
odes of all
colors
and sizes
seraphic
azure or
violent
odes to eat
odes to dance
odes to track
to be and
not to be
between
waves
that flooded
the universe
with light
of song
I paused
suddenly
to dedicate
a line of
my ode
you would
think that
horses were
galloping
across the
sky
white
mountains
fall
chairs and
armchairs
fall
and so
it was
that night
shadow
and space
earth
and time
something
that flows
and falls
and passes
oh
the land
of nights
we have
never lived

©robertolavidez2014  























No comments:

Post a Comment