Sunday, November 23, 2014

the world
of Lorca

by Roberto Lavidez

out in
the world
no one
sleeps
no one
no one
let there be
a panorama
of open eyes
and bitter
inflamed
wounds
agony
agony
dream
ferment and
dream
this is the
world
my friend
agony
agony
the naked
look on
my face
trembling
in alcohol
and launching
incredible
ships
through the
anemones
of the piers
I want the
powerful
air from
the deepest
night to
blow away
flowers and
inscriptions
from the
arch where
you sleep
the dead
decompose
beneath the
city clocks
war passes by
in tears
followed by
a million
gray rats
who could
imagine my
sadness
the look
on my face
was mine
but now
isn’t me
how hard
they try
how hard
the horse
tries to
become
a dog
how hard
the dog tries
to become
a swallow
how hard
the swallow
tries to
become
a bee
how hard
the bee
tries to
become
a horse

©robertolavidez2014  









No comments:

Post a Comment