Thursday, October 23, 2014

Rozewicz sobbing

by Roberto Lavidez

my biography
has neared
its end
several times
already
I don’t
comprise
a whole
I’ve been
broken and
dismantled
out of
this life
however
I crystallize
impure poetry
inside me
there is
something
no I cannot
describe it
there is
something
inside me
I remember
that something
should connect
with something
else
express
something
but I do not
know
to what end
these words
are empty
and equivalent:
man and
animal
love and
hate
foe and
friend
dark and
light
my body
opens up
animals
jump out
mutely sniff
the night
the dead
recall our
silence
do I have
to flee
my home
at night
when it’s
stormy
and die
well then
shortly after 
this whole
history 
end
history with
a small h
I’ll get
to work
yes!
he who
knows
does nothing
he who does
knows
nothing
and so
life goes!
I had been
writing for
a long time
then I noticed
there was
no pen
in my hand
how
wonderful
I can pick
berries
in the woods
I thought
there were
no woods
or berries
the poet
while writing
has his back
to the world
to the
disorder of
reality
remember
that if
the devil
wants
to kick
somebody
he won’t
do it
with his
horse’s hoof
but with his
human foot
if humankind
disentangles
itself from
flora and fauna
the earth
will regain
its beauty
and lustre
alas
a revolving
door was
recently
installed
now I spend
my time
entering
and exiting
my lips
taking shape
around
countless
spoken words
sometimes
life obscures
that which is
greater
than life

©robertolavidez2014












No comments:

Post a Comment