Monday, September 22, 2014

Hesse burning

by Roberto Lavidez

the quest
for wisdom
made you
comb the
libraries
now
every page
speaks
the truth
that flashes
from you
I found
a way
of consolation
by digging
deep into
my pain
my love
no longer
knows names
and simply
wants to be
alone
hands of
mine
stop doing
mind of
mine
stop thinking
the most
splendid
summer
yearns
to fade
into fall
oh
autumn leaf
be still
and yielding
when the
wind
wants to
seize you
everything
remains and
will continue
only I am
alone
with anguish
and grief
so my life
drifts slowly
through
time
and will
wane
before long
and still
reach
the placeless
space where
the tides
of desire
rejoin the
timeless
ocean
after the
dry hard
notes of
unrelenting
sunny days
the rain’s
sad
mellow
sorrow
calls me
like a
sobbing
soul
pain is
a humbling
master
a wild fire
burning
through
our life
which we
no longer
recognize
as ours
a wall
of flames
surrounding
and
separating us
life simply
seems to
cease
sometimes
turns dark
stands still
stays frozen
my days
now drag
me down
no hearth
to give me
warmth
the ocean
is pounding
on the wall
the night sky
gazes through
my porthole
and the
desert air
blows its
hot breath
on me
a strange
sorrow
stabs my
soul
I walk
through
this town
unknown
the path
is thorny
sin and
death
its food

©robertolavidez2014





















No comments:

Post a Comment