Sunday, November 02, 2014

that’s that

(Char, Ponge, Pleynet, Roche,
Eluard, Cravan, Daumal, Monnier,
Fellain, Mellarme, Martory,
Chassignet, Reverdy, Ganzo)

by Roberto Lavidez



I wake up
bathed
I melt as
I get up
I harvest
the grapes
of the
immature
sky
what is
more
pleasant
than the
blue sky
unless it’s
a cloud
submissive
in the
sunlight
laughing
with the
blue of
the sky
of the
sheets
toward
the
fucking
cloud
that’s it
never
an eye
into a
null
spiritual
result
no warning
as before
the pig
is sliced
behind me
my eyes
are closed
light is
burnt
night
decapitated
memory
can but
shift
cold ashes
around
when the
depths
of time
it endeavors
to sound
it can cry
it can burst
it can know
a black bird
bursts out
laughing
my blood
boils for
nothing
that’s that
and I will
know each
trembling
of a leaf
caused by
the wind
a sigh
a cry
a word
I content
myself
with being
glimpsed
and carefully
I cultivate
existence
to fall
from the
branches
to drink
straight
from the
source
water
that is
too cold
when the
wool’s
on the
sheep’s
back
there is
no thread
when the
book’s
in the
press
no man
can read it
send
20 copies
please
see what
happens
happy
without
knowing
what
happiness is
of knowing
we are
there
where we
don’t know
where
we are
so man
varies;
the poor
human
body’s
force
that time
abbreviates
and consumes
won’t be
tomorrow
as it is
today
but faced
with the
pointless
surge
the poor
man
sovereign
of himself
will keep
the pride
of silence
erupt like
a mirage:
island in
the highway
of the sky

©robertolavidez2014













No comments:

Post a Comment