Thursday, July 03, 2014

Rimbaudiness

by Roberto Lavidez

I might
glimpse
my darling’s  
assumption
as I patiently
sought means
and ends
I don’t say
a word
I just stare
at the flesh
I will know
the ancient
charm of the
essential
turning
infamy
into glory
cruelty
into charm
we know
how to live
completely
every day
flowed
a tear
a tear of love
neither
tormenting
nor tormented
and nothing
is put away
immobile
and mute
every rebel
plants a kiss
slowly
advancing on
pale horses
to redeem
the wanting
we produce
left me
with an
agreeable
memory
I went
to sleep
but not
before
having drunk
water from
the stream
out of joy
it became
a fabulous
opera
perhaps
moons and
comets
collide at
these depths
seas and
stories
O fertile mind
boundless
universe
what do
my words
mean
the child
feels
an urge
to cry
welling
and dying
endlessly to
over-flowing
with fruits
and fragrant
flowers
in grumbling
trees and
nocturnal
sighs
to hell
with my
suffering
if we
returned
to exile
I would be
to blame

©robertolavidez2014



No comments:

Post a Comment