Tuesday, December 25, 2012


Exejesus
(PKDick Exegesis)

By Roberto Lavidez

banana is to banana
reality is to X
existence
a decayed
state of reality
we are all mad
choosing to go mad
while facing pain
or go mad while
denying pain
beauty, love, pain
grief, sacrifice
the stations
of the cross
and our imitation
of God himself
to comprehend
the drama
taking the path
to enlightenment
Kosmos is experienced
expressed as the
will of God
growing downward
into otherwise
lightless realm
the creature
toils alone
staggers
into the unknown
not so much
half-dead
but half-alive
self-creating
creates itself
backward
Christ
rendered me
innocent
by guiding me into
innocence
and yet
to suffer is
to know Christ
because he suffered
the slain God
proliferates
down the cosmos to
each rat and cockroach
maintains Christ
correctly as the
redeemer
and revealer
universe could turn
into a dream
because our universe
is a dream
the final order
of reality
the real universe
is mind
he who literally
wounds
the ecosphere
wounds God
a crushed beer can
Deity in the very
trash of the alley
the very dynamism
of life
this exegesis
I write, I learn,
I evolve and grow
therefore
I am
AND
God said
play again
I am waiting
AND
therefore
I am infinity
AND
a life form
from the
future
AND
an essence
of agape
AND
an infinitude
of bliss
END





No comments:

Post a Comment